The best rebuttals for nutritional myths
This note takes 10 nutritional myths and aims to provide the best rebuttal for each of them. The 10 myths are:
1) Meat is full of saturated fat
2) Red meat is harmful
3) Dietary fat must be restricted
4) Cholesterol causes heart disease
5) Saturated fat causes heart disease
6) Whole grains are healthy
7) Eat 30g of fibre daily
8) Eat five-a-day
9) The Ireland food pyramid is healthy
10) Public health has our best interests at heart
The rest of this article is available to site members, who get access to all articles plus a weekly newsletter.
To continue reading, please login below or sign up for a membership. Thank you.